Are you highly motivated, detailed oriented and passionate about preparing for your career? Then we are looking for someone just like YOU to join our team!
We look for people who can dream, think, create and grow. Our culture thrives on embracing and rewarding imagination and is characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement. We pride ourselves on sharing ideas, diversity of thought and embracing dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value honesty, integrity and go above and beyond. As we continue to grow we need YOU to meet our demands for success.
We have developed and executed differentiated strategies that are helping us thrive in a rapidly changing industry.
There is no shortage of talent - we work hard to make Sterling an employer of choice.
None of the bureaucracy found in larger banks - open door policy with all executives.
One Dream, One Team, One Purpose, One Culture
Our Single Point of Contact model ensures every client and colleague feels valued and knows who to reach out to for specific guidance. Our purpose is to use the power of banking to move our company forward. We believe in a fair, ethical, and sustainable future-one where everyone thrives on a compliant and level playing field.
We are a results-driven culture, with a keen focus on collaboration + acceleration. We work hard, We win as a team, and We honor the diversity of skills brought by the collective.
What's in it for YOU
We aim to help you figure out exactly where you see yourself in our business. Whatever your passion, we will support you in getting the skills necessary to make your mark.
The Construction Loan Administration Analyst manages the disbursement of real estate construction loans and works with the Closing Administrator to ensure that all pre-closing construction requirements have been met. This position maintains accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Assist with the closing of construction transactions and facilitates disbursements through life of loan.
- Work with Relationship Manager during the construction process to coordinate hands-on management of the loan, including managing site inspections, drawing requests for analysis/processing, and budget analysis/oversight.
- Partner with Construction Loan Administrator 2 to review third party reports and other documentation in order to facilitate advances and releases; work with Relationship Managers to remedy deficiencies or issues discovered during the analysis of submitted documentation, ensuring completeness and accuracy of all documents.
- Participate in non-routine activities including mergers, technology systems enhancements, as well as improvements to existing software programs used by the organization.
- Assist vendors, engineers/inspectors, attorneys, Relationship Managers and borrowers to acquire the necessary documentation to resolve project issues that may arise.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
Who We Want
- 1 year of experience in Asset Management or Commercial Construction experience is required.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's, and/or Master's) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
At Sterling National Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Sterling National Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
All Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for any position and we will not consider F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders for employment opportunities.
All offers for employment with Sterling National Bank are contingent on successful completion of background investigation, including drug and fingerprint screening.