Senior Architectural Technologist
The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true? What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
Your role will be to work closely with architects and other building professionals, providing architectural design services and solutions on construction projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Providing coordination with permitting, inspection, contract administration and documentation in the building/architectural design process
- Develop architectural and structural drawings
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within frequently changing priorities.
- Must be willing and able to take initiative when needed.
- Flexibility to learn new skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with AutoCAD, ADT, Revit and other graphic design software is an asset
Education and Experience
A technical school diploma/certificate in a related field with minimum of 8-10 years experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top