Desktop Support Analyst
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Corporate Development; Financial Services; Human Resources; Health, Safety, Security &, Environment; Information Technology Services; Marketing, Communications & Public Relations; Operations Support; Practice Services; Procurement & Real Estate; Programs & Business Solutions; and Risk Management.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst in our Seattle, WA office. We are looking for an individual that is motivated, talented, and committed to enhancing individual, team, and company performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Configuration/reconfiguration of hardware, including workstations and printers
- Analyze and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Create and update accurate and consistent records of all calls
- Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
- Supporting Corporate policies procedures and best practices pertinent to Window Servers
- Performing system backups/recoveries
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience with supporting Autodesk and Bentley an asset.
- Have proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, Anti-Virus software.
- Your expertise also includes a solid knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations. - Have proven troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in an ITIL and SOX compliant organization a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to move, carry and manipulate equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to travel between offices.
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in desktop support.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top