The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true? What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Project management, both on technical assistance, and financials
- Interaction both with Stantec BC, commissioning and Buildings Engineering leadership
- Interaction with client engineering, validation, quality departments during project management and execution of projects
- Assisting with business development to bring in future work with current and new clients
- Candidate must also learn Stantec internal safety (HSE) policies and assist with compliance to these policies when managing staff on site at clients or in office locations
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Qualification/Validation within the Bio/Pharm industry a must.
- Previous experience with project management and managing staff to execute multiple projects within overlapping timeframes.
- Prior experience in successful business development.
- Must be able to travel extensively within US, Puerto Rico and Canada as required for execution of existing and new Commissioning and Validation work.
- Must have experience in working with Microsoft Office applications and other typical tools and equipment required for commissioning and validation of Pharmaceutical facilities.
Education and Experience
- BA or BS in Engineering or Scientific related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Commissioning and
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top