Join our team as a Senior Director, Demand Facilitation Lead - Asia in Singapore.
We're Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including OTT, CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, Sydney, Los Angeles, New York City, Denver, London, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The Senior Director, Demand Facilitation Lead - Asia, will be responsible for building and leading the Demand Facilitation team in Asia, with a focus on forming strategic demand-side relationships with the leading media agencies, buying/planning/strategy teams, agency trading teams, DSPs and other strategic buyers in Asia.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Build, train, lead and motivate a sales consultative team across the Asia region.
- Set the strategy and focus for the team to continue to drive accelerated growth and leading customer service.
- Manage and understand relationships with buyers across video, display, DOOH and audio ecosystem.
- Partner with the Magnite supply and demand operations teams, marketing, product and partnerships teams.
- Evolve & Evangelize all buying techniques utilized through our programmatic and managed service infrastructure to ad buyers
- Help to build out the business by creating workflows and communicating new process to the sales team
- Create unique and customized partnership offerings for high profile agency ad buyers
- Creatively market new publisher inventory to ad buyer network
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company's business strategy and growth for said holding company
- Forecast monthly, quarterly & annual revenue for management
- Meet/exceed quarterly & annual revenue quotas
- Operates effectively within a global company, soliciting feedback on key accounts from other markets and reciprocating appropriately to ensure effective collaboration.
- Captures product features required to bring on new business, delivering revenue cases that can be used to aid prioritization.
- Effectively & proactively communicate strategy and solutions to account team and management.
- Partner with Asia marketing teams to develop out and attract partner involvement within press releases, case studies, thought leadership, business social sharing and custom events.
- Be an active and positive presence within the Magnite Asia team
- Act as subject matter expert internally and externally for programmatic buying and selling of online media.
- Provide input to Management that helps shape team policies and processes.
- Travel time expected to be 20-30% of time (subject to new business travel norms)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Qualifications & Experience
- 13+ years of experience in the online digital space working with DSPs, Agency Trading Desks, Agencies and Brands.
- Intimate familiarity with online video advertising and the video lumascape.
- Must have a strong ability to present to small and large groups, including industry events.
- Effectively engage in detailed conversations with clients of all seniority levels.
- Successful partnership relations within Agencies: including C-suite, Heads of Digital, Trading Directors and Client leads. Senior connections across DSPs, Trading desks and leading regional brands.
- Ability to understand/present complex products and deal structures.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment.
- Proven track record in selling and leading sales teams in Asia.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Previous experience working within senior agency roles preferred.
- Based in Singapore, with 6+ years' experience in APAC.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills (written and spoken)
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Creative problem solving
- Works well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment and meets deadlines
- Nimble and adaptable in work ethic
- Highly collaborative with other internal team members and salespeople
- Assertive, ambitious and highly driven to succeed type of attitude
- Growth mindset
- Professional, ethical and organized
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach-Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires