Start Your Story at Speedway!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We're excited to be part of the 7-Eleven family of stores!
Crew positions are entry level opportunities with both full and part time possibilities to fit your schedule. As one would expect, cash handling, fuel transactions, cleaning, and stocking are part of the role with some foodservice positions specifically tasked with food prep and foodservice safety. What you might not expect is the camaraderie of the store team and fun interactions with customers. Retail or foodservice experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude, Speedway's training programs will prepare you to excel in the role.
What Speedway brings:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
• A strong "promote from within" philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
• Schedule flexibility! We have full-time and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule.
Our benefits include:
• 401k plan
• Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
• Paid vacation (full-time positions)
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
• Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
• Exciting incentive and rewards programs
What you bring:
• A desire for meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit.
• Commitment to maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is always customer ready.
• Ability to ensure proper food preparation and presentation including making one of our customer-favorites....coffee!
• Excellence in cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
• Ability to follow proper health code guidelines.
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Please click here for Store Crew Job Responsibility Statements.
Please click here for Store Leadership Job Responsibility Statements.
Speedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
In Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws, we offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process. If you are unable to complete the application process due to a disability, please contact 1-888-225-5735, option 4.