We're excited to be part of the 7-Eleven family of stores!
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you about our Assistant Store Leader Trainee role! Speedway is hiring immediately and focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit. We offer full-time hours and a valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
What Speedway brings:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
• A strong "promote from within" philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
Our benefits include:
• 401K Plan
• Weekly paychecks and premium pay for holidays worked
• Paid PTO Plans (full-time positions)
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances available
• Monthly bonus/incentive potential
• Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
• Ability to oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the Store Leader, for all store employees.
• Demonstrated strength maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
• Ability to assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs.
• Competency in cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
• Demonstrated ability maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
• Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel).
• A High School diploma or GED is preferred, but not required for candidates that have at least one year of Retail Management experience.
• A valid Driver's License from the state of residence while maintaining automotive liability insurance during course of employment.
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available on request.
Please click here for Store Crew Job Responsibility Statements.
Please click here for Store Leadership Job Responsibility Statements.
Speedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
In Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws, we offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process. If you are unable to complete the application process due to a disability, please contact 1-888-225-5735, option 4.