- Hollywood, MD
Who we are
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Smartronix is seeking to hire an Timesheet Administrator to support our Accounting team.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the accurate processing of our biweekly timesheets/payroll for 750+ employees located in more than 30 states.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with staff and management to resolve timesheet issues
- Work closely with the Deltek Time and Expense Administrator in regards to general configuration, timesheets and report processing
- Assist with new employee setup for files/timesheets/payroll taxes as needed
- Assist with daily system updates as needed
- Assist with bi-weekly leave accruals as needed
- Assist with monthly leave reconciliations as needed
- Assist with payroll processing as needed
- Assist employees with Deltek Time and Expense system password resets
Required Skills Required Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet schedules
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize job duties based on department/company deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
Required Experience Required Experience:
- AA in Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience
- Deltek system experience is desired
- Payroll/Accounting background is desired
- Knowledgeable in Word and Excel
Level of Education 2 Year Degree
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Clerical and Administrative
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top