Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
- Tampa, FL
Who We Are
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Who We Are Looking For:
A Senior Subcontract Administrator who will compile, award, and execute subcontracts within policy guidelines in a dynamic contractual environment. The Senior Subcontract Administrator will work either independently or with a team of subcontract administrators on larger programs.
- Prepares the solicitation document for difficult acquisitions to include statements of work, terms and conditions, flow-down terms and conditions, bid or performance evaluation factors, and other measures incorporated into the Requests for Proposal as may be appropriate for the procurement.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders about procurement requirements.
- Serves as the focal point when bids are received, reviews both the technical and cost proposals, and obtains input from the technical staff.
- Consults with Smartronix technical staff to resolve matters of disagreement between Smartronix and the potential subcontractor.
- Consults with company staff representing the legal, technical, financial, and managerial interests of the subcontract award and technical performance after award.
- Ensures the receipt, accuracy and timeliness of subcontractor submitted documents relating to the subcontract deliverables as well as monitoring performance relative to timeliness, cost considerations, and technical objectives.
- Reviews non-competitive justifications for sufficiency.
- Prepares price analyses mainly using techniques other than adequate price competition.
- Negotiates terms and price with subcontractors.
- Prepares procurement files compliant with Smartronix procedures.
- Performs subcontract closeouts upon end of subcontract performance.
- Coordinates subcontracting activities with various internal and external sources.
- May review files of peers for compliance with Smartronix procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline plus 5 or more years of directly related experience in a Federal Government contracting environment. In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 10 years applicable work experience.
- Experience working in an approved purchasing system (CPSR) environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a collaborate environment.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel; Costpoint experience a plus.
- Most subcontracts are IDIQ with various types of task orders, i.e. FFP, T&M/LH, CPFF, CPAF. Experience with these contract types is a plus.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top