Who we are
Smartronix is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix , is a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who are our employees
At Smartronix it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Who we are looking for
In support of our Department of Defense (DoD) client's mission to provide enterprise network operations and computer network defense, the successful candidate will provide Enterprise Active Directory support to the Enterprise Service team. The candidate shall configure all aspects of the Microsoft Enterprise Active Directory organization in support of a 255,000 user accounts across several AD forests on a DoD operated networks. The services the Platform Support team supports in Active Directory include accounts and group management, security, Windows Internet Name Service, Domain Name Service, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, File Replication Service, Group Policy Object's and other directory services technologies as applicable.
The candidate shall possess recent and relevant experience with Active Directory at the Tier II and III level and utilize their knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and applications that are supported by Active Directory to provide Enterprise AD support. The environment is VMware based and requires the candidate to use their knowledge in VMware Virtualization, applicable certifications (e.g., VMware VCP) and VMware vCloud to perform the specialized Active Directory tasks. #cjpost
The candidate will be expected to perform the following Active Directory tasks:
- Resolve all Active Directory tickets escalated from the service desk.
- Provide guidance and instruction to the service desk for handling standard Active Directory related incidents and service requests.
- Provide Active Directory Service Desk Resolution Reports documentation to the service desk on the procedures for completing the task.
- Submit and execute AD related Request for Change (RFC) tasks.
- Maintain the overall health of technologies associated with AD.
- Monitor the health of AD with provided event management tools and make corrective actions to incidents that lower the health of AD.
- Provide project support for AD related technologies.
- Coordinate with other sections on AD-related issues.
- Participate in the Change Review Board.
- Escalate issues to third party product vendors.
- Follow all ITIL version 3.0 (and later versions) processes as they are applied to the environment.
- Implement monitoring tool thresholds and conduct proactive event remediation.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- 7 years related experience
- Professional series Certification within the product groups technology scope (e.g. MCSE (AD or Exchange), MCITP (AD or Exchange))
- IAT III - (CISA, GCIH, GCED, CASP or CISSP (Associate)
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 05. Top Secret, 06. SCI
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.