- Ridgecrest, CA
Who we are
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Smartronix is looking for a project scheduler to support our government client in Ridgecrest, CA.
- Prepare and maintain Master Schedule and track technical performance of Managed Teams using MS Project
- Provide metrics for Baseline Execution Index and Current Execution Index
- Manage and validate Integrated Master Schedules for contractors
- Identify conflicts and developing issues related to project schedule and progress
- Ensure schedule remains up current (up to date by inputting data and changes as needed)
- Provide recommendations for schedule improvement and report status and updates to project stakeholders
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding project status.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Supports team members in executing tasks as needed to meet project deliveries
- Assists in the development of project/program management methodologies
- Knowledge of MS Suite - specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years' experience. An Associate's and 4 additional years may be substituted for a Bachelor's or 6 additional years' in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or complex projects involving multiple sub-projects
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Program Analysis/Technical Writing
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Back to top