Who we are:
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Who we are looking for:
The Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) Support Technician positioned at HQ PACAF/SG, reports to the IM/IT Support Team Lead and shall provide desk-side IM/IT and PC support for HQ PACAF/SG Executive staff. Additionally, the IM/IT Support Technician identifies researches and resolves technical problems affecting SG computer and information systems. Tasks that will be performed include but are not limited to:
- Provides desk-side IM/IT and PC support for HQ PACAF/SG Executive Staff
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems affecting SG computer and information systems
- Manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained
- Documents, tracks, monitors problems and submits a corrective action plan to the COR within 24 hours of system outage
- Monitors metrics and recommends operational adjustments as required
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity issues
- Provide instruction in the use of office automation applications
- Responds to telephone calls and e-mail requests for technical support
• Requires DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Requires an associate's degree in a related area and up to 2-3 years of relevant experience in the IT field or 4-5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of basic networking
• CompTIA Security+ certification
• MCTS certification or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, and local base instructions governing IM/IT
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the IT field or 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Two years of PC troubleshooting experience
Level of Education 2 Year Degree
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Information Technology
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.