Who we are:
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a Lead Program Manager for the Tactical and Remote C5I Edge Systems (TARCES) Program Prime Contract. TARCES supports Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWCAD), Special Communications Mission Solutions (SCMS) Division (4.11.4) with a full range of Remote Edge Telecommunications Engineering services locally (at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, MD) and at various sponsors sites. The effort involves significant purchases of hardware and software and support of both CONUS and OCONUS activities. The TARCES Lead Program Manager will provide support by providing cost, schedule, performance and risk management in accordance with Project Management Institute Program Management Body of Knowledge principles.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain organizational standards of customer satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Perform subcontractor management of multiple subcontracts, and/or purchases/procurements
- Perform subcontract acquisition management, to include market research and competition management or sole source justification
- Supervise assigned subordinate team members
- Work with peers and subordinates to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain WBS and project schedules
- Support proposal development: develop technical solutions and conduct capture
- Leadership, time management, facilitation, collaboration and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (e.g.PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Project, SharePoint)
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related field; or electrical / communications engineering or related field
- 8+ years in an advanced project management role with a minimum of 5 years being in support of engineering or IT projects for DoD.
- Management of defense contracts and subcontractors
- PMP or PgMP certification is required
- Master's degree
- ITIL and/or BICSI certification
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Negligible
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Project/Program Management
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.