Who We Are
Smartronix is a U.S. based information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR, and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Who We Are Looking For
As a Smartronix Geospatial Intelligence SME you will be responsible to the Task Order Program Manager (TOPM) for ensuring that you deliver a forward team that provides regional intelligence expertise and PED services directly to our customer. Additionally, you will provide management to on-site Intelligence/PED analytical support personnel and manage activities across a broad range partners. Other required skills and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Provide Subject Matter Expert strategic level support in the fusion of other intel disciplines into assessments by incorporating real-time and historical intelligence data and information to enhance intelligence products.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Provide ISR/SAR expertise to assist USSOUTHCOM, Components and Inter-Agencies in the development of R&D efforts, demonstrations, and experiments
- Brief leadership across the command on commercial SAR initiatives and programs, as directed
- Astute at all levels of internal and external communications, and able to clearly articulate the nature of SAR data and imagery as it relates to the SOUTHCOM AOR
- Work across the command, components and inter-agencies to develop working relationships with key ISR and SAR stakeholders to promote the development of requirements and demonstrations
- Manage the day-to-day activities of current commercial SAR activities and vendors.
- Develop and maintain continuous liaison with supported on site customers and the Smartronix Program Management team ensuring contract objectives are met within scope and on time with minimal deficiencies.
- Support the development of communication plans, policies, doctrines, site specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and the courses of action necessary to remedy deficiencies.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing relevant program information and metrics.
- Apply expert understanding of industry tools and advanced tradecraft techniques to solve customer analytical requirements by identifying the hardware and software required to remain on the cutting edge of analysis consistently focused on process improvement related to quality and efficiency.
- Provide detailed, real time call outs derived from manned, airborne platforms by interfacing and effectively communicating with intelligence and operations partner elements.
- Possess an expert understanding of ISR collection techniques, sensor and platform capabilities and best practices utilized during multi-INT product creation.
- Ability to expertly analyze operational objectives in a specific Areas of Responsibility (AOR) in order to assist leadership in shaping command activities in support of global US strategies.
- Ability to analyze US and partner efforts to counter both regional and transregional threat networks operating across in a specific AOR.
- Ability to focus intelligence techniques in support of a specified Areas of Responsibility (AOR) using logic, analysis, synthesis, creativity, judgment, and systematic approaches to gather, evaluate, and use multiple sources of information to inform decisions and outcomes.
- Possess an intimate knowledge of SAR/PED standards and procedures and tradecraft throughout the Intelligence community and maintain a working knowledge of customer organization.
- Engage with analysts to determine intelligence needs, identify and develop possible collection postures and strategies, and convert these intelligence needs into collection requirements to satisfy intelligence requirements.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of ISR and SAR experience either as a project manager, mission manager, collection manager, or operator
- Minimum of 4 years of staff-level experience at a Joint Command. (3+ years of USSOUTHCOM experience desired)
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience working in a R&D environment in the development of research studies, test plans, concepts of operations, and tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree and Ten years' experience - Desired
- Top Secret DoD security clearance
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Negligible
Clearance Level Required 05. Top Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.