Who we are:
Smartronix is a U.S. based, highly regarded information technology (IT) and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration, Worldwide C5ISR and Data Analytics, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Maryland, Smartronix has more than 10 operating offices with approximately 800 employees at strategic locations worldwide. Across today's demanding and ever-changing technology and warfare landscapes, we continue to provide innovative, secure, and agile solutions that transform and modernize operations and contribute to our national security and well-being.
Who Are Our Employees?
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist to collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and manufacturing processes that ensure conformance to customer requirements; maintain and improve a comprehensive filing system and network database for all documents to be retained in the document control center; manage the operation of the Document Control Department to ensure that all users/customers have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a controlled and timely manner.
Additional duties include:
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed/archived from distribution.
- Maintain a network database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Develop competency using the customer's proprietary database software for tracking assignments.
- Perform basic drafting (CAD) duties to generate and review electronic documentation and update CAD files in accordance with industry/customer standards as necessary.
- Maintain and nurture working relationships with multiple engineering and document control teams at multiple locations.
- Able to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to work with all levels of staff.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook.
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD or similar CAD software.
- Some knowledge of Visio.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings/documentation.
- Familiarity with electronic documentation packages.
- Familiarity with electronic documentation archives.
- Basic understanding of printers, faxes, and scanners.
- Current DOD Secret Clearance desirable or the ability to obtain.
Level of Education 2 Year Degree
Travel Requirements No Travel Required
Clearance Level Required 04. Secret
US Citizenship Required Yes
Category Clerical and Administrative
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.