Smartronix, an OceanSound Partners company, delivers advanced solutions in digital modernization, cloud, cybersecurity, and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities. The company provides expertise to design, manage, and secure the world's mission-critical enterprise solutions. We are a leading provider of next-generation multi-cloud platforms to public sector and commercial markets leveraging the most innovative global platforms. Headquartered in the Washington DC area, Smartronix has offices throughout the U.S. and has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in its 2020 Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Worldwide.
Smartronix is seeking a Director of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Business Development and Program Management, with experience successfully leading and growing high-visibility, mission-focused, large-dollar value enterprise technology transformation programs focused at the Department of Homeland Security to directly support Smartronix's cloud and digital modernization business unit at our Herndon, VA location. This highly visible position will work across Smartronix to develop strategy and drive business growth on the business to include strategic opportunities and program delivery focused on DHS.
Responsibilities include strategic business planning, sales, capture strategy/solution development, program management, and the successful leadership of all business development, solution delivery, growth and P&L scope. We are looking for a builder with a deep track record of success creating and growing DHS focused solutions businesses that can leverage Smartronix's national position as a leader in cloud and digital transformation solutions. This role is a unique opportunity to build, manage, and grow a DHS focused business providing world class innovation.
Understanding market trends and technical direction of customers and translating customer intelligence into compelling capture strategies and solutions is essence of this position. The ideal candidate must be able to leverage a deep mission understanding of DHS customers' needs and objectives focused in the areas of Cloud, Software Development, Digital Modernization, and Systems Engineering & Integration. Understanding the full capture lifecycle and has been successful in various customer domains primarily within the federal market.
Additional knowledge and experience with marketing adjacent capabilities in the areas of Enterprise IT; Cyber Operations, ITSM and Managed Services; Data Center, Cloud and Cloud Migration; EITaaS; Data Transport and Systems Integration; Application Development and Modernization; Big Data and Data Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to cross-sell capabilities and solutions into adjacent market
- Understanding the full capture lifecycle and has been successful in various customer domains within the federal markets
- The candidate must be an organized, aggressive, and highly-skilled professional with proven success in selling in highly competitive systems engineering and professional service markets to clients.
- Design and deliver overarching program direction for the delivery of superior services to include Plan, manage and oversee the overall work efforts of team personnel and Ensure overall compliance with all contract award requirements and quality standards. Formulate and execute acquisition and IT services delivery schedules in coordination with multiple subcontractors and technology vendor partners.
- It is preferable that the candidate has held a lead role in a professional services sales organization with a background in consulting delivery and business management.
- Provide leadership to bring continuous innovation and corporate capability to the customer to accomplish their mission.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Extensive experience selling and delivering solutions in support of the DHS mission
- Track record of successfully capturing and winning >$50M multi-year new business RFPs at DHS
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required No
Category Marketing, Sales, Business Development
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.