Who we are
Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix LLC., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in the delivery of Cloud Services.
Who are our employees
At Smartronix, LLC., it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company's ever-growing success. Our employees support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
Required Skills Who we are looking for
Smartronix is seeking an experienced and motivated Program Manager to join our expanding Cloud Services team and work with some of the best Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers in the market.
Our Program Manager will support the execution of a wide variety of projects including infrastructure deployment, operational improvements, business automation and application deployment. This program manager must possess extensive knowledge of business processes and technical environments, software tools, business policies, management and monitoring utilities and procedures. #CJPOST
What to expect
- Point of contact for client leadership and technical teams to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
- Lead the assigned team through the development of a project plan deliver the identified solution and produce expected planning documentation.
- Monitor Cloud projects on an ongoing basis - evaluating progress, quality, budget and delivery timelines
- Manage incident response, problem resolution, change coordination, SLA reporting and required reporting.
- Manage resource plan and identify resource risks or blockers.
- Provide leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work.
- Capture meeting minutes and actions items. Distribute action items as required and manage to completion.
- Communicate project status to clients, management, and partners as appropriate.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with client, Smartronix, and partner teams to maximize productivity and customer service delivery.
- Anticipate problems or situations that could affect project success. Assess potential impact to the project and develop and execute the best solution. Manage escalated situations as needed.
- Provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
Required Experience What you need to succeed
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong business analysis skills and logical mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation; ability to maintain excellence with minimum supervision.
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and project management tools
- Proven track record of driving major IT projects, managing multiple priorities simultaneously, setting timelines, holding people accountable and delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Project management experience in both business process and technology implementations.
- Must have experience working with tight deadlines and handling escalations.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, additional years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.
What would set you apart
- PMP, and ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
Check out the Smartronix Cloud Assured™ website for more information on our end to end cloud solutions & capabilities:
Smartronix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Level of Education 4 Year Degree
Travel Requirements Up to 25%
Clearance Level Required 01. None
US Citizenship Required Yes
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.