Corporate Development Analyst
Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group's Corporate Development team is hiring multiple positions. The Corporate Development team is charged with creating value for Sinclair's shareholders by participating in the vetting of potential acquisitions/divestitures, creating frameworks for the analysis of potential new content for Sinclair's broadcast operations, analyzing the financial impact of proposed strategic alliances, and negotiating and structuring investments for Sinclair Digital Ventures.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of Corporate Development. Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the due diligence process for potential acquisitions/divestitures by generating detailed financial and synergy models. Work collaboratively with internal Sinclair constituents to manage the engagement from start to finish. Constantly test and re-examine key assumptions.
- Produce detailed operating plans for acquired assets that will be used as near-term performance benchmarks.
- Develop customizable frameworks for assessing organic content opportunities for Sinclair's broadcast operations. Help stage the timelines for new initiatives by proactively engaging with Sinclair's other Corporate departments and local station management as necessary.
- Construct analyses to evaluate potential strategic alliances. Develop an understanding of the key services provided by Sinclair's corporate structure and produce detailed templates in conjunction with other departments that outline relevant decision points for senior management.
- Conduct research to support the investment process for Sinclair Digital Ventures
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- 2 to 5+ years of experience - all backgrounds considered, media/broadcast experience is a plus
- MBA, or progress towards an MBA, is a plus
- Creativity is valued
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with all levels of management
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top