- Dimona, Israel
we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who lives and breathes Containers, CI/CD and technology.
We are a fast growing SU in an exciting field to be apart of our DEVOPS team!
Our work environment is flexible and fun and we know how to combine innovation with friendship values, Personal growth plans and work-life balance.
We invest in our people, and we want to make sure we are here to make a change!
- Handle existing environments and improve/extend them.
- Develop and support CI/CD/pipeline flows
- Provide guidance and plan for product deployment and monitoring procedures.
- Full ownership of the production, dev and testing environments
- Own security and operational aspects of the product
- Define and own the environment strategy including optimizing the cloud usage
- 3+ years of relevant DevOps experience
- Experience in cloud infra (AWS/Azure/GCP etc)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies MySQL, RDS, Aurora, Mongo, ElasticSearch, etc
- Experience with Docker, Helm and K8s environments or other container-based technologies.
- Team player, ability to work with a team in a dynamic and complex environment, highly motivated and a fast learner.
- Experience with scripting languages (Groovy, shell scripts, bash, python)
- Experience working with CI/CD methodology and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, Circleci etc.)
- Knowledge in working with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc)
- Good understanding of networking and security fundamentals
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper (advantage)
- Experience with monitoring, telemetry products and methodologies (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch etc) advantage
Back to top