As a Staff Software Engineer, iOS Mobile, you will be responsible for guiding the technical implementation for our next generation iOS native mobile application as well as maintaining our current mobile applications. This is an exciting role for an extremely talented engineer to come in and develop key product differentiators by leveraging the full native power of our customers mobile devices. We build for perfection, use modern tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you should consider joining us in our efforts to achieve the extraordinary!
As our Staff Software Engineer, iOS Mobile, you will:
- Take end to end ownership of the short and long term technical vision
- Architect, develop and maintain iOS native mobile applications
- Develop and maintain iOS native plugins for our cross-platform mobile applications
- Actively assist in keeping our Apache Cordova cross-platform current with new releases and patches
- Continuously partner with QA and Infrastructure engineers to automate our build and test pipeline
- Evaluate beta iOS releases to ensure compatibility with our native and cross-platform mobile applications as well as identify new native services and features we might leverage throughout our products
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement low level, device native features
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to engineers within your team and others
- Help your team to improve the technical quality of their work through regular technical design and code reviews
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 8+ years of developing native mobile applications for iOS with Swift and/or Objective-C including:
- Developing reusable components via custom views, frameworks, or cocoapods
- Communication with JSON services with community standard libraries
- Automated UI and Unit Testing
- Solid foundations with GCD for asynchronous and parallel programming to keep the UX responsive
- Performance profiling for proper use of storage, memory and battery life with XCode and Instruments
- Familiarity with Reactive programming (Rx*) highly desirable and modern libraries such as SwiftUI, etc
- In depth knowledge of mobile architectures such as MVC, MVVM, Viper, etc..
- Experience with Apache Cordova is desirable but totally optional. However, your willingness to learn and work with Apache Cordova will be required.
Big Plus - If you're familiar with Microsoft .NET it's a big plus but also completely optional — we use C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, Microsoft SQL Server on the backend
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan