Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into roles that best match their individual talents and interests. Every day is an opportunity for change and for our People Operations team, it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Sr Human Resources Business Partner
The ServiceTitan Employee Experience (HR) team is laying down the foundations to scale the organization while maintaining the fun and genuine spirit of teamwork and strong performance to achieve employee and customer success. We are growing and looking to add a Senior HR Business Partner to the team. We are looking for someone who has been exposed to scaling a company while touching each step of the employee lifecycle. This position will play a critical role by serving as a key business partner to work on people-related opportunities and resolve challenges and in paving the way for best-in-class employee experience processes and practices.
As our Sr. HRBP, you will:
- Coach and develop our managers to lead high-performing teams and grow our people.
- Coach and advise managers and employees on a variety of components impacting employee experience, including performance management, people and team dynamics, rewards and recognition, and employee relations concerns.
- Develop relationships while inspiring a culture of mutual accountability, constructive collaboration, and high quality execution.
- Have a key role in organizational-wide initiatives and projects, including M&A, workforce planning, and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with leaders to help forecast headcount needs and collaborate with recruiting to ensure we hire the right talent.
- Lead and execute business practice/work process improvements to identify opportunities for leveraging and deploying our talent and ensure people-related initiatives have ROI that add to organizational value and output.
- Partner with the broader People Ops team to roll out all key people processes around compensation reviews, benefits, and learning and development programs.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner to ServiceTitan leaders on all people-related matters.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- You are an experienced HR business partner with 6+ years of HR business experience, ideally with at least 3+ years of experience as an HR business partner in a scaling environment.
- You have well-rounded experience with a variety of HR disciplines such as employee relations, organizational design, performance management, and talent development.
- You have strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence. You also are a dependable team player with a strong collaborative approach.
- You have the ability to establish, foster, and maintain strong relationships across the organization at all levels.
- You are adaptable, flexible, and understand how to achieve a balance between business goals with HR best practices.
- You are comfortable in ambiguity and can pull relevant components out of complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions, but you know when to ask for help.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan