SMB Implementation Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As an SMB Implementation Manager you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry.
As our SMB Implementation Manager, you will:
- Serve as the single point of contact during a customer’s onboarding/implementation process
- Guide your customers from sign-up to success
- Coordinate and/or implement your customers’ data migrations, initial trainings, and third-party integrations
- Oversee your customers’ account ensuring that they are using use the product correctly
- Coach and train your customers on product and industry best practices
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience both in our product and processes
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience preferred or Home Service industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with ServiceTitan software a big plus
- Exceptional project management skills; Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top