With close to 100 thousand technicians on our platform, ServiceTitan is the leading solution for field service contractors (electricians, hvac, plumbing ...).
ServiceTitan is looking for an extraordinary Python Engineer to support the development of its lead sourcing and enrichment engine and support its data science and analytics capabilities.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Develop our lead sourcing and enrichment engine, extract and process leads for our sales and marketing departments
- Implement backend API solutions, deploy machine learning solutions that enable our support teams better service our customers
- Deliver end to end integrated data & modeling pipelines, extract useful information from complex unstructured data
- Promote best coding practices and standards, design best in class solutions
Some of the things you’ll need:
- BS or Master in Computer science or a related field
- 6+ years of software development
- Expert level coding skills in Python 3 including OOP
- Experience with some or all of the following: SQL, postgres, redis, docker, cron, airflow, kubernetes, flask, fastApi, rabbitMQ, Celery, scrapy, headless browsers, Selenium
- Experience with big data solutions and processing large data volumes a plus
- Experience of deep learning and ML libraries is a plus (e.g. keras, tensorflow, pytorch, ..)
- Experience with deploying applications to production
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan