Our Revenue Operations team inspires the entire company forward by diving into the details of how we acquire, support, and grow customers every day. We are a tight-knit crew that provides recommendations and insights on the full customer journey, from Marketing to Customer Success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager with strong communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills to represent the always-exciting Deal Desk division of RevOps. A successful candidate will have the ability to work confidently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations.
**We will consider remote candidates**
As our Manager of Deal Desk, you will:
- Lead the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Finance to help account teams respond to customer feedback, including managing redline changes leading up to customer acceptance and assisting Sales on closing calls with prospects
- Be accountable for continuous review of deal progression and partnering cross-functionally to ensure optimal deal cycle times and flawless execution in the Closed Won process for Non-Standard Deals
- Review proposed sales and professional services quotes, provide feedback, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and route approval or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgement
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as key liaison & escalation point for sales, customer adoption, customer success, and other deal related topics
- Own exception request reviews and special case conversations and drive to a resolution
- Manage end of period cadence efficiently and provide appropriate visibility/escalations for accurate sales bookings and any required sales contract amendments and addendums
- Anticipate and align with account teams to support business needs on a quarterly and annual basis
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
- 3+ years of relevant experience, required
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, CPQ/CLM software, and ASC 606 knowledge preferred
- Strong understanding of the Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan