As a Manager, Customer Success Management, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of amazing Customer Success Managers to ensure they are delivering a positive experience and providing continual value to our customers through the ServiceTitan product. You will coach your team to success by helping them achieve their goals (retention, production adoption, and CSAT), provide support on any potential escalations, and be their primary resource for anything else that may arise.
The ideal candidate is someone passionate about coaching and upleveling their team towards success - Conversations are handled with a high degree of empathy yet balanced with objectiveness, and always solutions oriented. They are positive and influential with the ability to drive both the ServiceTitan and department culture while sharing and implementing feedback/best practices in regards to customer and employee experience.
This role will report to the Director, Customer Success Management while directly supervising a team of up to 10 CSM’s.
As our Manager, Customer Success Management, you will:
- Build a positive team environment while developing impactful relationships with key internal stakeholders across various ServiceTitan departments and with Success Managers
- Equip every Corporate Success team member with the fundamental role clarity, knowledge, skills, processes and tools to deliver the best possible outcomes and achieve their goals and OKRs and managing escalations or key initiatives for at-risk customers as needed
- Maintain team engagement and alignment through weekly 1:1s, progress reports, goal tracking
- Track KPI’s for your respective team to effectively measure impact on customers
- Consistently provide coaching and feedback to Success Managers while providing opportunities to learn and be exposed to diverse situations to allow for continual development
- Set the strategy for quarterly plans and goals for the Corporate team according to forecasted needs
- Anticipate risks and issues and proactively identify optimal solutions for preventing these or solving them as they arise
- Manage and document customer escalation calls
- Interview and hire a team of Success Managers to fit with ServiceTitan in clear demonstration of cultural characteristics and competencies and anticipate needs with succession or transition plans in mind
To be successful in the Manager, Customer Success Management role , you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of people management experience within a customer facing department
- 3+ years of experience in an IC role focused in success management or customer facing role (software or technology related field a plus)
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of motivating others and maintaining high team morale
- Respected by peers and direct reports - Someone others love to work with and for
- To handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills - Proven ability to manage multiple priorities at one time while paying strict attention to detail
- Deep understanding of what constitutes great customer service and how to implement these best practices
- To be adaptable, think quickly on your feet and be solutions oriented
- Good sense of humor required with a passion for Peloton a massive plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan