As our Director, HRBP, you will:
- Lead and develop a growing team of HR business partners with a business-minded approach, empathy, and responsiveness.
- Understand organizational needs and create and drive processes and policies that are practical, efficient, and reflective of ServiceTitan’s values and principles.
- Collaborate with People Ops leadership and take lead on organizational-wide initiatives and projects, including M&A, workforce planning, and organizational effectiveness.
- Recommend business practice/work process improvements to identify opportunities for leveraging and deploying our talent and ensure people-related initiatives have ROI that add to organizational value and output.
- Coach and develop relationships while inspiring a culture of mutual accountability, constructive collaboration, and high quality execution.
- Lead your team to enable managers to have impact through consistent performance-management practices, intelligent organizational design, and clear communication.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner to ServiceTitan leaders on all people-related matters.
To be successful, you'll need,
- You are a seasoned HR leader with 8+ years of HR business experience, ideally with at least 5+ years of experience leading, developing, and managing HRBP teams in a scaling environment.
- You have well-rounded experience with a variety of HR disciplines such as employee relations, organizational design, performance management, and talent development.
- You’re both a strategic thinker and someone who will not shy from rolling up your sleeves to clarify competing priorities, provide clear tactical guidance to your team, and execute alongside them when the situation calls for it.
- You have a consultative approach and know how to facilitate discussion, make recommendations, and ultimately drive alignment around decisions.
- You have strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence. You also are a dependable team player with a composed and opinionated executive presence.
- You have the ability to establish, foster, and maintain strong relationships across the organization at all levels.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan