ServiceTitan’s Sales team plays a critical role in showing potential customers the value our software can deliver to their respective business. This is not a one-person feat - it takes an extraordinary team with our Sales Engineering team being a vital component.
We are looking to bring on a talented Sales Engineer who can help ServiceTitan acquire new customers by utilizing a harmonic blend of sales skills, technical software expertise, and deep understanding of our customers’ business processes. A successful candidate must be able to distill complex information and concepts into simple to understand and practical business context for the prospect in both an empathetic and articulate manner. You are motivated by complex technical challenges and are determined to solve them while working with cross functional partners to ensure there is alignment in presenting the best solutions for our customers.
As our Sales Engineer, you will:
- Partner with the Sales team to lead custom product demonstrations based upon business process and workflow of existing customers
- Analyze and provide objective feedback for Account Executives if customers are compatible with the recommended product and/or features
- Reposition customer objections by providing creative workflow solutions based upon deep knowledge of ServiceTitan’s software and the advantages of our product versus the competition
- Create clear documentation and approach for delivery to the implementation team
- Maintain and update industry specific scripts for the internal team to use during demo’s
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to share consumer insights
- Be the subject matter expert on any product updates and/or releases to address any potential implications for business owners
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales engineering and/or relevant experience in Sales, Product, or Engineering
- Associate degree required
- Proven track record of success within or assisting the Sales organization at previous company
- Natural ability to think and act proactively to address roadblocks and issues
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with a group of people
- A desire to learn and apply these learnings into your day to day
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan