Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are seeking a highly driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our NYC team! SDR’s at Sailthru are highly motivated and possess strong sales acumen while demonstrating a fearless approach in developing prospect relationships. You’ll become an expert in understanding and conveying Sailthru’s value propositions across all of our key markets.
In this role, you will work 1:1 with a Sales Director to develop and execute sales strategies, generate business opportunities and build new business. This is an incredible opportunity to accelerate your sales career within an organization that encourages growth, development and collaboration.
- Develop and manage lead generation and nurturing programs. You will be responsible for objectives, targets, tactics, metrics, and processes to drive customer and data acquisition
- Research, identify and qualify key players to develop a pipeline
- Execute campaigns to senior level decision makers and influencers across target accounts
- Schedule calls and meetings to introduce Sailthru’s solutions to prospects and qualify interest
- Become a trusted partner by developing strong, high quality relationships with prospects
- Achieve and exceed goals and quotas related to qualifying leads and revenue objectives
- Collaborate with the in-house marketing team to create materials and brand messaging
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketing technology industry. Expand the Company’s knowledge of industries we serve and how our solution can improve operations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience in an SDR/BDR or similar role
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B a strong plus
- Conceptual understanding around development and execution of lead generation
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience desired
- Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Sailthru's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Carol educates clients on how to use Sailthru's platform to better optimize their marketing goals. She tracks clients' metrics and details individual customer interactions and variables.
Back to top