HR Business Partner
This HR Business Partner will report to the VP of People. This role will act as a key partner to Sailthru employees across the organization, working to grow HR programing and tools as well as develop and deliver new HR initiatives to the organization.
S/he will also be responsible for contributing to company-wide initiatives as varied as performance management, leadership training, learning and development programing, career laddering and compensation assessment and benchmarking. S/he will own the delivery, measurement and continuous improvement of these initiatives. S/he will work in close partnership with the HR Operations and Talent functions as well as with the executive team.
S/he will develop strong, trusted relationships with our employees, spend time coaching managers and individuals on their professional development, and serve as a key set of eyes and ears feeding back insights on how to improve the employee experience overall.
- Help to establish HR best practices and programing that drive employee engagement and contribute to the professional development and retention of employees.
- Propose and design programs to enable efficient scaling and people development.
- Provide expertise and counsel in areas such as: career coaching and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, employee relations, and organizational design.
- Participate in the tracking, monitoring, and updating of systems to enable accurate reporting on People metrics. Own management of the HRIS, intranet, and/or performance management systems as needed.
- Design, implement, and deliver company-wide HR initiatives such as performance management, division-specific career laddering and leadership training.
- Analyze data from biannual engagement surveys, surface trends and insights and propose potential solutions/programming to management that may help to address these issues.
- Partner with HR Ops, Talent, and other stakeholders to design, implement and improve internal policies and procedures.
- Continually contribute to and build the employee and management toolkit.
- Partner with the recruitment team to ensure hiring practices and prioritization meet the needs of the business.
What you bring:
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with innate intelligence; you are an independent thinker and can confidently and constructively position and advance your ideas.
- Superb communication skills; you write clearly and persuasively, speak confidently and presents ideas with poise and clarity.
- Professional judgment; you demonstrate discretion and appropriate objectivity in all of your dealings.
- Grace under pressure; you have the ability to navigate delicate interpersonal situations with sensitivity and equanimity.
- Resilience; you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant and ambiguity is a common byproduct.
- Discipline; you have a tireless work and are ruthless in meeting commitments and expectations.
- A strong sense of urgency; you show a commitment to delivering high quality and high impact with relative pace, effectively managing multiple deadlines at one time.
- Commitment to quality; you demonstrate consistent attention-to-detail and focus on results.
- Credibility and approachability; you are equally empathetic and diplomatic.
- Excellent project management skills; you are highly efficient, have excellent planning skills and are able to organize your work to maximize impact.
- Strong analytical skills; you comfortable translating metrics and data into strategy.
- 3-6 years working in an HR Generalist or HRBP capacity, preferably in a high-growth start-up that is fast-moving, and demanding workplace. Experience in an a lean environment is a significant differentiator.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university; a Master's degree in a competitive (and relevant) program; success at companies known for high standards; etc.
Back to top