HR Business Partner
This HR Business Partner will report to the VP of People. This role will act as a key partner to Sailthru employees across the organization, working to grow HR programing and tools as well as develop and deliver new HR initiatives to the organization.
S/he will also be responsible for contributing to company-wide initiatives as varied as performance management, leadership training, learning and development programing, career laddering and compensation assessment and benchmarking. S/he will own the delivery, measurement and continuous improvement of these initiatives. S/he will work in close partnership with the HR Operations and Talent functions as well as with the executive team.
S/he will develop strong, trusted relationships with our employees, spend time coaching managers and individuals on their professional development, and serve as a key set of eyes and ears feeding back insights on how to improve the employee experience overall.
- Help to establish HR best practices and programing that drive employee engagement and contribute to the professional development and retention of employees.
- Propose and design programs to enable efficient scaling and people development.
- Provide expertise and counsel in areas such as: career coaching and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, employee relations, and organizational design.
- Participate in the tracking, monitoring, and updating of systems to enable accurate reporting on People metrics. Own management of the HRIS, intranet, and/or performance management systems as needed.
- Design, implement, and deliver company-wide HR initiatives such as performance management, division-specific career laddering and leadership training.
- Analyze data from biannual engagement surveys, surface trends and insights and propose potential solutions/programming to management that may help to address these issues.
- Partner with HR Ops, Talent, and other stakeholders to design, implement and improve internal policies and procedures.
- Continually contribute to and build the employee and management toolkit.
- Partner with the recruitment team to ensure hiring practices and prioritization meet the needs of the business.
What you bring:
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with innate intelligence; you are an independent thinker and can confidently and constructively position and advance your ideas.
- Superb communication skills; you write clearly and persuasively, speak confidently and presents ideas with poise and clarity.
- Professional judgment; you demonstrate discretion and appropriate objectivity in all of your dealings.
- Grace under pressure; you have the ability to navigate delicate interpersonal situations with sensitivity and equanimity.
- Resilience; you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant and ambiguity is a common byproduct.
- Discipline; you have a tireless work and are ruthless in meeting commitments and expectations.
- A strong sense of urgency; you show a commitment to delivering high quality and high impact with relative pace, effectively managing multiple deadlines at one time.
- Commitment to quality; you demonstrate consistent attention-to-detail and focus on results.
- Credibility and approachability; you are equally empathetic and diplomatic.
- Excellent project management skills; you are highly efficient, have excellent planning skills and are able to organize your work to maximize impact.
- Strong analytical skills; you comfortable translating metrics and data into strategy.
- 3-6 years working in an HR Generalist or HRBP capacity, preferably in a high-growth start-up that is fast-moving, and demanding workplace. Experience in an a lean environment is a significant differentiator.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university; a Master's degree in a competitive (and relevant) program; success at companies known for high standards; etc.
Meet Some of Sailthru's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Carol educates clients on how to use Sailthru's platform to better optimize their marketing goals. She tracks clients' metrics and details individual customer interactions and variables.
Back to top