Enterprise Sales Director
The Team + Role
Sailthru is building a team of smart and driven sales professionals and we’re currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to join our San Francisco office. Our sales professionals are highly motivated and take a consultative, value-based approach to selling while they build revenue-generating relationships.
You’ll join a talented and ambitious team that is passionate about providing our customers with leading digital marketing solutions. A successful candidate has proven success navigating and closing complex sales cycles in competitive markets. In addition, you have resilience, perseverance and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Sailthru’s strategic market differentiation and orchestrate the necessary resources to closure
- Develop new revenue generating opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage customer expansion for our award winning and leading marketing solutions
- Develop and establish a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across ecommerce and media industries
- Construct, forecast and manage your sales activity and pipeline in Salesforce to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Work collaboratively with Sailthru’s client services organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions
You possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our products, as well as the strategic thinking to drive and execute complex enterprise sales processes. Additionally, you have successful experience selling B2B digital marketing solutions to leaders (CEOs, CMOs, Directors and VPs of Digital Marketing).
- 5+ years experience in SaaS sales (preferably Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions)
- Consultative sales style with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M (consistent earnings over goal in past roles)
- Strong track record of success, closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- General knack for problem solving and innate curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree with proven academic achievement
Meet Some of Sailthru's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Carol educates clients on how to use Sailthru's platform to better optimize their marketing goals. She tracks clients' metrics and details individual customer interactions and variables.
Back to top