Workday System Analyst
- Manila, Philippines
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Workday System Analyst is a key position within the Global Payroll and Finance organization located in Belmont, CA. This position is the primary project management and analytic role who provides support to ensure the successful implementation of changes and the effective maintenance of two systems—Workday HCM and ADP Workforce Now, and to lead the Workday Payroll System Implementation. This position supports the business functional areas of payroll processing and reporting, extended leave, leave balances, benefits, global payroll connector configuration, consolidated payroll financial analytic reporting, commitment to GL accounting, and others. This position involves analyzing business processes and problems related to the payroll systems, customize financial analytic reporting, maintenance of the data mapping, and testing environment.
Familiar with Workday HCM; NetSuite, and ADP Workforce Now
- Lead Functional Workday Payroll Integrations team, including testing Tax, GL, Check Print, and Positive Pay
- Perform Workday Payroll Functional, Cross-Functional, E2E, Parallel, and UAT testing
- Complete Data Workbooks, created SOP, and PRDs (Process Requirement Documentations)
- Create support tickets based on testing and retested upon fix
- Develop Payroll and HR validation reports
- Lead Payroll testing from P1 to Gold and knowledge transfer sessions
- System Conversion Project Management
- Workday Customized Report building
- Document functional requirements, perform impact analysis, write functional specs, design integrations, make configuration settings, and perform testing
- Perform Data Validation
- Write and execute test scripts
- Create Business Process Flows using Visio
- Collaborate with Change Management team in the end user’s adaptability readiness
Knowledge of ADP payroll processing
- Workday to ADP Data Integration
- ADP Employee Data Import
- Paydata Grids Import
- Quick Cals
- Paycode and Deductions Mapping (Validation Tables)
- Manual Checks (Live payable, W2 reporting or adjustments)
- Advance Excel functions ○ Power Query
○ Pivot Tables
○ Formulas Such as: If statements, Index/Match formula, Lookups, macros, etc.
- Have knowledge of Global RSU/NQ reporting. Processing via the payroll system and cash funding of taxes.
- Payroll Accounting:
○ Journal Entries
Education and Experience:
Graduation from a recognized four-year college or university preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business management information systems, or a related field AND four years of recent, full-time, paid experience in business applications analysis, design, and programming for medium or large scale, multi-programmed computers. One year of the required experience must have been in a project leader capacity. Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation preferably Workday Payroll is desirable.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top