Technical Support Engineer - Saas
- Paris, France
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Paris, FR
As a Global Technical Support Engineer you will provide high value implementation and support to our largest enterprise customers. You will need to love solving tricky problems, moving fast and working proactively with customers. You will deliver value to customers by helping them get the most out of their RingCentral service.
This will include helping them setup and optimize their Engage Digital solution to meet their business needs. It will also involve helping them troubleshoot their Engage Digital configuration to optimize their quality of service. Your technical work will enable seamless integration of RingCentral into their business.
- Apply expert knowledge of RingCentral Engage Digital product
- Provide premium implementation and technical support to RingCentral’s largest customers
- Plan, design, install, maintain and troubleshoot RingCentral Engage Digital
- Recommend configuration, routing and organization elements
- Answer difficult technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds
- Utilize network performance monitoring tools to isolate and root cause issues
- Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, email
- Maintain the documentation related to the use of our product for our French and international customers (English and French)
- 3+ yrs. experience in customer focused role - post-sales technical support
- Ease of Customer contact and ability to help them solve problem
- Experience with SaaS technology and knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting software solutions in a multi-location environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Interest in Social and Digital Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Chat, Instant Messaging,...)
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Degree in Technical documentation and communication, multilingual certification is a plus (C1/C2 level)
- Support for direct clients and partners
- Incident management and customer communications
- Project management on limited perimeter
- Consulting & client reassurance
- Technical writing - Documentation & Knowledge Base maintenance and update
- Client training
- Internal support
- Support Quality Assurance
- Training internal RingCentral teams
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top