Technical Support Engineer – Internship / Apprenticeship
- Paris, France
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time, Contract Location: Paris, FR
As a Technical Support Engineer you will assist the Technical support team in providing high value implementation and support to our largest enterprise customers. You will need to love solving tricky problems, moving fast and working proactively with customers. You will deliver value to customers by helping them get the most out of their RingCentral service.
This will include helping the support team setup and optimize Engage Digital solution to meet their business needs. It will also involve helping them troubleshoot Engage Digital configuration to optimize the quality of service. Your technical work will enable seamless integration of RingCentral into the customer’s business.
- Apply knowledge of RingCentral Engage Digital product
- Helping the technical support team to provide implementation and technical support to RingCentral’s largest customers
- Plan, design, configure, maintain and troubleshoot RingCentral Engage Digital
- Recommend configuration, routing and organization elements
- Answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds
- Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, email
- Maintain the documentation related to the use of our product for our French and international customers (English and French)
- Currently attending a Bachelor or a Master education program
- Ease with Customer contact and ability to help solve problems
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Interest in Social and Digital Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Chat, Instant Messaging)
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Fluency in English and French is a must
- Support for direct clients and partners via email and phone: understand our users’ problems and help them find smart solutions for their use cases
- Technical writing - Documentation & Knowledge Base maintenance and update
- Internal support
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top