Supply Chain Business Manager (SCBM) / Senior SCBM
- London, United Kingdom
The RingCentral environment is multifaceted, success-driven, collaborative and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
This individual will focus on multi-domain supply chain areas and to setup and scale RingCentral strategic alliances. Drive plans and execution to satisfy the needs of a high growth industry impacting markets worldwide. The role will be responsible for managing supply chain for the specific needs of the assigned partners, market segments, alliances and geos, and leading solutions with external partners and internal cross-functions to build sustainable competitive advantages. Key deliverables will be focused on partner service quality, growth, effectiveness of supply chain, and reducing cost to serve
- Lead and support sourcing projects, including Initial data gathering, Request for Proposal (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW), acquiring quotes, examining proposals, supplier evaluation & selection, and contracting
- Provide oversight on all areas of distribution/supply chain partner onboarding to meet RingCentral's business objectives, Time-to-market goals, and international growth plans.
- Support regional sales, marketing, product teams with associated product launches, transitions plans, customer engagements
- Ensure distribution of products through the most efficient, high quality, and cost-effective channels. Undertake cost-of-serve modelling to compare and contrast channels. Proactively identify areas for improvement in distribution processes and implement required changes
- Handle vendor relationships and proactively assess partner end-to-end capabilities to meet high level of timely delivery expectations including same day/next day order fulfillments. Keep abreast of business trends including product shortages, pricing increases, and evolving supply disruptions, and define and implement counter measures
- Ensure alignment and/or engage ad hoc negotiation with partners to resolve pricing / billing discrepancies, special bid pricing rebates, and promotions for specific market or customer initiatives.
- Runs all aspects of supplier relationships and performance. Serve as point of contact for assigned partners, product groups, geographies, or market segments.
- Responsible for Customer Service inquiries as it relates to partner performance. Track and run supply chain performance across value chain. Manages the process of communication of corrective and preventive actions to eliminate supplier non conformances
- Conduct periodic business reviews of partners to ensure compliance of service agreements and to promote supplier development
- Collaborate with internal partners to identify & handle partner metrics to satisfy market and customer needs
- Set and maintain inventory level to meet market expectations, demand/supply risk, and budget
- Support freight logistics assessments and cost reduction programs
- Provide ongoing transparency of inventory levels and ensure continuous inventory accuracy including physical audits at partner locations.
- Run global supply chain disruptions assessing key drivers of risk and work with supply chain partners to mitigate risk in real time.
- Ideally BA/BS degree in operations, engineering, science, technology, business or similar or equivalent blend of work.
- Typically 10+ years of experience working with end-to-end supply chain, value-added distribution, and OEM partners
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and build improvements
- Proven experience in vendor management, cost/price analysis and negotiations
- Aptitude to find opportunities, develop solutions, engage teams, and has a strong bias for action
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills, and attention to details
- Ability to learn, integrate complex information, and communicate key insights in clear concise fashion
- Customer focused and collaborative mentality
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top