Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: UK / France / Germany / Spain / Italy
- RingCentral is looking for proven Account Managers to join our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnerships with a global System Integrators (SI).
- Work with the sales teams from the SI and Channel Partners to drive sales of and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory
- Meet with customers and serve as the subject matter expert for the solutions jointly created by RingCentral & the SI’s.
- Communicate SI’s and RingCentral value proposition to both technology and business partners within customers (inclusive of senior-level contacts)
- Coordinate with SI & SI’s business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building
Own territory plan/strategy around Pipeline, Forecasting and Sales Growth,
- owning GTM for respective patch… all routes to market
- Demonstrated experience handling complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Previous experience working for a SI would be advantageous.
- Consistent track record of successful solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) in Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success In prospecting, engaging & acquiring net new logos
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
What We Offer:
- Base Salary
- Best in class Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Benefits include Pension, Health, Vision, Dental, depending on location
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact centre solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact centre solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.