Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral champions career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products, and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt | Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral is the market leader in integrated communication products with telephone, video conferencing, messaging and contact center software. RingCentral Analytics empower our customers with KPIs and real time dashboards that help measure usage of RingCentral products across their business and organizations.
We are looking for a Software Architect to join our engineering team to push the envelope as our Analytics portfolio grows. You will be responsible for mapping Product requirements to design solutions that bridge the needs of multiple real time high volume data producers and consumers. In this role, you will have an opportunity to use your extensive expertise in network protocols, public cloud products, event streams, security and tools to come up with end to end design and architecture.
- Collect and analyze Product requirements and work across teams that produce and consume data, provide feedback and propose technical solutions
- Provide end to end design and architecture of solution
- Provide technical specifications for APIs and devise load testing strategies
- Work on performance and end to end consistency of data
- Identify technical requirements for cross functional teams and drive to overall technical solution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years as Tech lead/Architect building highly available systems
- 10+ years of experience in building back-end services and APIs (Java/Spring, Scala)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with NoSQL databases, MongoDB, Cassandra, Analytics DBs
- Demonstrated experience with Streaming APIs or technologies (eg Kafka)
- Demonstrated experience deploying applications and API services of Enterprise grade that scale to millions of users with high availability requirements
- Experienced with agile-type rapid development and deployment
- Innovative and can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to transform thoughts into written form and ability to present ideas
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.