Signature Account Executive
- Denver, CO
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, Colorado
You will proactively manage a list of RingCentral’s premier existing customers acquired through direct & channel partners and tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 400+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and add to the thousands of businesses already using RingCentral for their communication needs. This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be worked from our office in Denver.
- You’ll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Mobile, Office, and Contact Center and sell our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives to small and mid- market business markets.
- Align with our channel partners to leverage the unique relationships they have with their customers to maximize revenue growth and minimize churn.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in technology sector.
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in maintaining existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on customer needs.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Experience working in the channel a plus.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top