Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full time, Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
About the Team:
The RingCentral UX team is based at RingCentral HQ in Belmont, CA. We work closely with local Product and Engineering teams and remote development centers in Odessa, Ukraine, St. Petersburg, Russia and Xiamen, China. We deliver our initiatives in an environment of collaboration, high productivity, and low drama.
Our critical large market customers demand actionable insights on how their organization uses our products, quality of service, outages, and successes to report to their own management hierarchy. And, analytics has quickly become a key competitive battleground.
The Senior UX Interaction Designer will work closely with one or more product teams to develop a point of view on our users, their challenges, and the product features we need to deliver in order to meet their needs. Then, knowing what we want to do, the Sr. Interaction Designer will design the interfaces we need to develop in order to deliver those features.
The successful candidate will have a deep portfolio of interaction design at all levels of fidelity from rough sketches to final spec documents, with a specific emphasis on the design and socialization of pattern libraries.
You work equally well with designers and engineers, understanding the symbiosis that exists between the two. You have a passion for design and innovation and understand that culture is the foundation of success in UX.
As a Senior UX Interaction Designer, you will
- Work with Product teams to build a deep understanding of our product family, and our various end user audiences
- Lead the design for specific web product feature initiatives
- Act as key liaison with the global engineering teams responsible for the implementation of the designs.
- Promote a culture of empathy for the end user, as seen through the focus on business objectives
- Communicate your ideas to a broad audience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in a Computer Science, Interaction Design, and/or Visual Communication Design discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital product development such as apps, desktop, web, and/or digital ecosystems
- Experience with Analytics Reporting Products for B2B
- Experience with complex data representations and visualization
- Experience on cross-functional design and development teams
- Proficiency in key design applications, and the knowledge of when to use which tools
- Pen and paper, whiteboard and marker
- Wireframes and Visual design tools, including Sketch, Illustrator
- Prototyping tools, including Sketch, Abstract, Invision
- Communication tools including Glip, Slack, and Google Sites
- M.S. in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Visual Communication design or a related field or equivalent degree.
- 7+ years of experience as UX practitioner (visual designer, interaction designer) on both consumer and enterprise applications
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.