Senior Systems Developer
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum:“Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank:“Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries:“Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland:“As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
We are looking for a full-time Senior Systems Developer to join the IT team in our RingCentral’s Belmont Campus. In this position, you will work with management, architects and engineers to help implement the product roadmap. You will be responsible for designing, documenting and building new solutions in our enterprise SaaS platforms ecosystem, specifically using NetSuite ERP, Workday development tools.
- Design and develop new systems to meet the growing needs of the business and customer
- Enhance or overhaul existing systems to ensure continued success over time
- Help assess impact and risk to business on various technology decisions
- Help create code quality, code versioning and testing standards and ensure they are being met by engineering teams
- Interview cross functional teams to elicit business requirements
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
- Mentor and help bring up to speed the junior developers
- Good functional and configuration level understanding of one or more areas including but not limited to NetSuite System Administration, Order Management, Invoicing, Item Master, Revenue Recognition, Taxation, Customer Billing etc.
- Strong techno-functional experience in NetSuite Development tools and technologies such as SuiteScripting, SuiteFlow, SuiteCloud is needed.
- Experience in XSLT, XTT, XML and object-oriented development including Java is a must
- Experience in Workday development is a plus.
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle Database, SQL queries will be preferred.
- Experience with building web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Proven ability to learn complex, distributed systems quickly and thoroughly
- Document complex systems, processes, events and architectures
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a plus
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Must be a self-starter, deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Can Do and Open to Learn Attitude Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field and equivalent practical experience, is required.
- 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing, developing and integrating one or more SaaS software (e.g.: Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce et al)
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top