Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our tight-knit Platform Team. You must have a talent for solving complex problems, and architecting and implementing new solutions; while being equally talented at understanding and supporting a complex business-critical SaaS system in production. You must love creating elegant interfaces that can satisfy the functional, performance, scale and availability expectations of the RingCentral platform.
- Build our platform using your strong background in server technologies including core java and Node.js
- Write server-side REST APIs for the platform. The platform and APIs will be used by developers within the company and by external developer communities. They will be used to develop web-based and mobile applications, for individual users or large partner integrations used by multiple customers.
- Build quality tools and frameworks for application developers
- Support and enhance robust high-volume mission-critical production applications while maintaining stringent SLAs.
- Maintain and fix issues that come up on existing platform. Track issues through usage in external application and dependencies on core product functionalities.
- Be the last level of tech support escalation on tough technical issues from production.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent, is required.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, including platform software design and development experience.
- Team player, comfortable working alone or in local teams or with remote teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Expertise in designing, building and maintaining complex high volume applications. Understand and implement code to scale up and scale out gracefully on high throughput highly scalable applications.
- Expertise in modern caching technologies including distributed caches.
- Good understanding of large scale storage systems including SQL and NoSQL
- Good understanding of Agile and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and shell scripting.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.