Senior Product Manager - Webinar
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
You will be responsible for driving strategy, definition, development, and adoption of a Webinar product. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a strong understanding of webinar and video collaboration products and usability best practices.
You are intensely curious about user behavior. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real world problems. Saying “no” is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define technical requirements and user experience for features and products
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Define product success metrics and track success of features and products
- Define and develop software experiences for a Webinar Product Offering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Business Management or related field and equivalent practical experience
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- 5 + years of product management experience in enterprise or consumer software
- Experience creating mockups and wireframes.
- Knowledge of UX / UI design patterns
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment
- Experience with web, android / iOS, windows / mac apps
- Experience working with Webinar, Meetings or Collaboration Products
- Experience in marketing automation products
- Experience with 3rd party software integrations / platforms
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top