Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral is seeking a seasoned Program Management professional, with people management experience, to lead cross-functional IT Enterprise Application projects. This role is responsible for driving the execution of IT Enterprise Application projects to enable transformation, growth, maturity and scale. You will lead projects that are laying the foundation and helping scale our core internal business systems. You will work cross-functionally with business partners to deliver solutions for our unique internal business needs. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities, proven success managing project managers, and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Mentor and manage high performing global Project Managers
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live
- Help drive IT to work on the most important projects and programs for RingCentral, and guide thru process those same value-driven efforts towards on-time delivery, within scope, and within budget
- Responsible for status reporting and metrics around the IT portfolio to leadership teams
- Responsible for assessing performance, defining improvements, deploying process changes, and sustaining the long-term health of portfolio, project, and resource management processes
- Ensures adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology and oversees project and program management coaching, including waterfall and Agile
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Own the program schedule, task assignments, and manage schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies
- Become a trusted partner with the business and accepted into the business team’s inner circle of influence
- Understand operational issues and opportunities (business processes), and help drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Drive results; own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals while keep cross functional teams accountable
- As a PgM, you will develop functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations
- Help lead the development and continual refinement of portfolio, project, and resource (projects) management tools and services
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Services, HR, Finance, Legal..)
- Works with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Ability to work with all levels in the Organization and present and lead meetings with Director/VPs/C-suite
- Minimum 7+ years of program management with enterprise solutionsin SaaS environments
- PMP, CSM, ITILcertifications a plus
- Experience with IT, Sales, Marketing, Services, Financial, HR, LegalSaaS Systems (Eg: NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Experience leading an internationally distributed team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.