Senior Director, Program Management
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
RingCentral is looking for the Senior Director of Technical Program Management. You will lead team of Program Managers in the quest to scale and lead the product and engineering teams to deliver quality product on time. You will be responsible for leading the strategy and efforts to scale, automate, and create efficiencies throughout the R&D organization.
- Lead a team of program managers who work across different product lines.
- Lead the team in creating scalable methods, best practices, and relevant KPIs. Develop and mentor the team in order to build strong leadership skills.
- Perform SWOT analysis across organization, create recommendations for efficiency and quality, and set strategy and priorities for PMO.
- Create a scalable dependency management framework across multiple disciplines to better align product and engineering teams.
- Develop reporting mechanisms that are scalable.
- Exploit multiple tools (and recommend if necessary) for automation.
- Deep dive into areas that need attention; troubleshoot and bring structure to issues or department.
- Foresee dependencies, risks, and issues -- build the appropriate program framework for projects and programs to deliver quality.
- Communicate system requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with cross-functional and global teams.
- Define, drive, and lead weekly operating mechanisms.
- Lead other cross-company projects when called upon.
- Get involved in anything that will help the Innovation department thrive (whether a big project or small task).
We are looking for a results-oriented, problem-solving leader who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to bring effective change to an organization. Must demonstrate how you’ve scaled and built a PMO team in a product technical field.
- Executive Communication skills. Ability to communicate information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused, and compelling way. Ability to take loads of information and make it easily digestible for executives. Experience presenting to the C-Suite is a plus.
- Excellent planning and execution skills. You own and are accountable for delivering the execution to the overall strategy. You see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't. You simplify complex processes. You are exceptional at planning and can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Ability to drive and lead your team AND cross functional teams. You steadfastly push yourself and others for results while maintaining diplomacy and strong relationships. You love to collaborate with your team and inspire them to do their best.
- Technical experience. You understand the software development lifecycle and can hold your own with developers, product managers, & IT professionals.
- 15+ years in technical program management in the Cloud, SaaS, Software/Applications, UC or telecommunications fields
- Experience in building and scaling a product technical PMO team
- Experience in managing large, cross-company, complex projects with multi-function teams is preferred.
- Consistent experience working with executive teams.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven experience taking large releases/programs from planning to launch
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity
Back to top