Sales Operations Senior Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
The Sales Operations Senior Manager will be a key business partner to the Vice Presidents of Upmarket and Mass Market Sales to massively drive their business and improve sales productivity.
The successful candidate will bring strategic vision to the business, identify new and innovative approaches to market coverage, segmentation, sales productivity improvement and reporting.
Operationally, the focus will be on forecasting, tracking of business performance, analysis of trends and formulation of meaningful and actionable recommendations.
- Analyse the health of the business and present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making and investment
- Play a lead role in an annual and long-range sales planning process
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, finance to develop integrated go-to-market strategies to accelerate business growth in the core as well as new geographies, products and market segments
- Work closely with VPs, senior management, AEs and enablement to identify, design and implement opportunities for sales productivity improvement
- Design and interpret key performance metrics and craft plans to address weaknesses
- Build executive presentations
- Strategic projects assigned by Sales Leadership
- Drive accurate reporting for the EMEA business with cadence setting
- Typically 5+ years of work experience in sales/business strategy & operations (or equivalent function) with a significant exposure to sales teams AND/OR experience in management consulting, preferably with some engagements that provided exposure to sales and operations
- Stellar problem-solving skills and strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness and a “company first” mentality
- Experienced manager of high potential individuals
- Conflict resolution and change agility
- Proven cross-functional collaborations and facilitation skills
- Deep understanding of business processes
- Proficiency in salesforce.com
- Internal and external Customer focus
- BS/BA ideally; MBA a plus, but not required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top