Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
Account Executive, you will help RingCentral grow our footprint by selling and managing the complete range of RingCentral products and services to new or current customers.
- Develop new revenue by liaising with existing customers and looking up opportunities for adoption of new products
- Develop new revenue by establishing contact with new and existing customers.
- Providing a tailor-fit solution looking up opportunities for adoption of new products
- Manage the sales cycle from Lead generation to Close of sale (e.g. . Lead identification, Qualification and Sales pipeline management)
- Provide excellent sales and after sales support to clients.
- At least 2 years Sales experience in a BPO setting. B2B Experience is an advantage.
- Strong consultative selling skills gained from working in a BPO Sales environment
- Must be up-to-date with the industry and technologies. Familiarity with cloud-based software services a plus.
- Excellent listening and business writing skills.
Apart from working with RingCentral’s best-in-class Sales team, we reward our employees with above-industry perks and a very attractive acceleration program for commissions (Monthly and Quarterly spiffs, uncapped commissions, QA and Reliability bonuses). We also balance hard work with fun, so expect a bevy of events that engage!
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.