Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Business Operations jobs in San Francisco, CA delivered to your inbox every week.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full time, Exempt | Location: San Francisco or Sacramento California, Remote
The candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in agent partner relations and account management. The candidate must have a bias towards action, be proactive and must be able work independently. This includes being hands-on, team oriented, entrepreneurial business acumen and leadership possessing excellent communications skills, passion, dedication and creativity in order to achieve company goals and revenue in the specified territory. Candidate must possess integrity and confidence and have the ability to embrace the vibrant culture of RingCentral.
- Develop business plans and drive lead generation / marketing campaigns with Resellers
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging Resellers in assigned region
- Assist new Resellers with prospecting, sales meetings and closing new RingCentral opportunities
- Provide day-to-day support for RingCentral Partners to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services.
- Answer partner questions via e-mail and telephone
- Assist partners with quotes and proposals for RingCentral services
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and critical issues
- Assist with launching and set up of new sales agent and reseller partners
- Assist with ongoing Reseller training, marketing, and overall enablement programs
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for the Partner Program
- Serve as internal advocate to ensure partner and customer happiness
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 4-8 years of partner sales experience, major distributor partner exp. preferred
- B2B technology background, preferably SAAS, UCaaS, VoIP, Hosted PBX
- Proven track record of success experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- BA / BS or equivalent education and proven experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment vibrant and upbeat demeanor, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer happiness. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.