Professional Services Engineer
- Alice Springs, Australia
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane, Australia
The Professional Services Engineer at RingCentral will play a key role in planning and development and functions of the contact center our white gloved partner Nice inContact. This role will drive implementation of Nice InContact Studio and Central functionality within new Contact Center ACD designs and training.
- Providing technical configuration for IVR specific to InContact Studio programming
- Consulting, Design and development of IVR integrations
- Enterprise account exposure – high end contact centers
- Providing process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Providing database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing CRM applications
- Providing technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- MS office knowledge (excel, project plans, smartsheet, visio)
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Assisting with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends
- Consulting experience
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact Center software solution experience
- Previous experience with contact center workforce management, quality management or analytics systems
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- Implementation & Solutions: broad skills in both technology & analysis
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) interpersonal skills
- Cloud experience a plus
- Experience in supporting worldwide customers/Business Partners
- Expert Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top