Product Manager - Unified Communications
- London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the adoption of RingCentral communication products across UK &European markets. The ideal candidate has a great understanding of different European communication markets, understanding the different products and experiences that customers expect there. They should have a track record in launching and nurturing products across different geographies, with an innate understanding of the challenges of doing this (eg telephony regulatory).
The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design features with engineering and then lead cross-functional teams to deliver solutions. Our Product Managers should be comfortable tackling delightful end user experiences as well as solving challenging technical complexities. They must desire to innovate on traditional telephony solutions with a cloud software-as a-service approach.
We are looking for a communications and collaboration Product Manager comfortable interacting with stakeholders in both the traditional telecom services, and modern enterprise spaces. They should be equally comfortable working with engineers, customers, and executives to put together a complete understanding of what RingCentral needs to do to grow our success across the UK & Europe.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define and deliver user facing features
- Work closely with engineering, sales, and support teams
- Work closely with internal teams to gather requirements
- Work directly with customers to understand their key use cases & challenges
- Work with colleagues worldwide to build ideal customer solutions
- Track and report on European adoption, represent back to the business
- Own and deliver on a roadmap for RingCentral Europe
- Wicked smart
- Bias for action and have never heard of getting tired
- Love to create and analyze products
- Outstanding written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to break down complex problems to drive product development
- Proven ability to manage and lead across highly cross functional teams
- Experience with Unified Communications products
- Experience with advanced PBX functionality e.g. IVRs, call park, paging a plus
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/other technical background
- MS or MBA a plus
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top