Pre-Sales Solution Engineer - Saas
- Paris, France
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time: Location: Paris, FR
Reporting to RingCentral Engage Digital Sales Department, and based in Paris you are in charge of global technical sales support. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and scoping the offers presented to customers and prospects (B-to-B, international, enterprise accounts), as well as demonstrating the added value.
- Your main tasks involve understanding the need, defining and scoping the offer, evaluating costs and deadlines.
- You verify that RingCentral products meet the customer's needs and assist the sales teams during the qualification of opportunities.
- You present RingCentral's solutions at sales meetings or during request for proposals (RFP) as a technical advisor.
- You set up test environments for demonstrations and proofs of concepts (POC).
- You are in charge of the supervision and management of any subcontractors in the pre-sales phase.
- You ensure that the sections of the RingCentral website that present its functionalities remains up to date.
- You escalate all customer feedback on the marketing mix to the product management (functionality, distribution, pricing policy, promotion).
- You train internal sales teams and partners sales teams, as the product evolves.
- Bilingual in English is essential.
- You have technical background in software development : knowledge of programming (html, CSS, Ruby, PHP...), databases (SQL...), API (Rest, Soap).
- You have experience in Saas software environment or CRM implementation.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of work experience and at least 3 years as a Pre-Sales or Solution Engineer in B-to-B, preferably with international exposure.
- Preferably, you have a good knowledge of customer relationship management.
- You are familiar with the IT space and web technologies.
- You are a graduate of higher education, you have been trained in a B-to-B sales team. We focus on potential and ambition.
What We Offer:
- An attractive Base +Uncapped commissions (Paid Monthly)
- Benefits – effective day one
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Opportunities to accompany a high growth organization
- Offices in the heart of Paris.
- A young and fun team (aperitifs, crazy table football games, lunches on the terrace).
- A growing startup, with enterprise-level customers in more than 65 countries
- A laptop, a 2nd screen, a trackpad and bluetooth keyboard, the whole lot!
- Unlimited fruit, coffee and tea
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top