Partner Product Trainer-Avaya Enablement
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO, Belmont, CA, or Charlotte, NC
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Sr Partner Product Trainer who will serve as a “product evangelist” for RingCentral’s strategic partnership with Avaya and the Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral product. This individual will drive the delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, and activities as it relates to the Avaya Cloud Office product. This product training role is visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with product management, sales, and other staff members, as well as with external partners.
This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross functional partnering skills. This role will require travel to train partners throughout North America and potentially to an international audience. Experience with cloud software and telephony is strongly preferred.
- Product and Sales Enablement – Enable Avaya Sales Teams, Avaya Partners, and RingCentral Partners on technology features, best practices and sales plays; Partner with our lead Avaya Field Sales Trainer to educate people on the latest product offerings, promotions, activities, and trends.
- Product Release and Launches – Adapt RingCentral content for Avaya-specific offers. Train RingCentral and Avaya field teams on new products, features. and provide input to product teams for new feature development.
- Content Development – Design and develop content to support technical product learning; provide product expertise to the Enablement team
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of product content development and training delivery experience
- Experience with technical product training in Telecommunications, SaaS, or cloud services
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Channel or Carrier Partnership experience is a plus).
- Solid project management capability
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Travel up to potentially 60%, flexibility with international travel.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top